Pook here. Just checking in to dish about life right now, because it’s great.
- I started music classes this month, where I continue my attempts to convince everyone that I’m a turd. Momma makes sure I nap and eat immediately before, to no prevail. Nice try, Mom.
- Swim classes are bad. Ass. Did you know if you slam your arms up and down in water, it flies up in your face?! Awesome.
- I have 4 teeth! Between this and apparently being between growth spurts for once in basically my whole life, I’m giggly and happy the majority of my days. I also don’t drool all over everything 24/7 anymore, and therefore don’t have to wear a bib 100% of the time. Thank goodness. That was getting embarrassing.
- I now reach out for Momma and Daddy to pick me up. They seem really excited about it. Whatevs.
- I finally rolled to my tummy from back. Yesterday. So technically I was 7 months and 1 week old, because mom can’t get her ish together for these posts. Still not crawling though. Mom & Dad suspect I’ll be the loser at daycare stuck in the “non-movers” group until I’m 2, but I know better. I have tons of friends there that are totes obsessed with me. They’re mostly older. Okay, they’re all my teachers.
- Speaking of daycare, I made a Valentine there for my momma and dad with my footprints on it. Mom blubbered all over it before we even left to go home. Ugh. So awkward.
- I’m a king at eating solids now. My teacher had to request that I bring more food, because I’ve started screaming at everyone when I run out. I’ve got needs, man. Plus I gotta keep these cheeks on fleek.
- It finally happened. A couple weeks ago Mom looked the other way while I was sitting, and I leaned backwards and hit my head. I’m probably permanently damaged. I will continue to make her feel guilty for this for the entirety of my life.
- We moved to a new apartment recently. I think my mom may have left her sanity at the old one.
- I’m pretty sure I’m Polish. Well, I’m always at the Polish National Home with Mom & Dad, so one would assume. Sigh… the staff basically worships me there. #popular
- Mom & Dad have been really excited about this week-long trip they just planned for May. I’m going too, right guys? Guys?